Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eighteen Completed Goals

Happy March First! :) I just crossed off number 86 - as that plant is still kickin'. I've done good.

I also updated a few little building block goals; I'm on book 8 of 100 now, I posted at least twice on my main blog in February, we did a date night, I made a meal no matter how simple it may have been... and so on. I also finished one of the four (but maybe 6!) blankets I need to make by Christmas this year! This one is for one of my nieces who answered the all important "What's your favorite color" question with "Orange".

It's a about twice as long as shown, and really not quite THAT bright in person. Though it is definitely pretty bright. Also, I taught myself a fancy ruffle edge crochet stitch for this one, I like it. You probably can't even tell it's there from the picture though. Next up is a blanket in all different flavors of pink!

1 comments:

Denise said...

Yay for finishing the blanket! You're being so good, getting Christmas presents done early. I'm sure your niece will love it! :)

And woo! Goal progress!