Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mid-April Update!

It's always a lot of work to drag myself over here to update. I don't know why, since once I do it I feel better about it! I just was able to update my finished tasks tally to 21 totally completed goals. Awe.Some. Four more and I get to celebrate! I wonder what I'll do for my celebration? :)

So... which goals did I cross off?
#14 - Paint something. I'd love to show you what it was... but that has to wait until I actually mail it to it's destination. Just in case.
#24 - It previously said something like "save $ every month, actual savings account not necessary". How do you measure that though? Since we did open a savings account and are adding to it... I just changed it to "Open a savings account." - and then crossed it off.
#78 - Try a new restaurant. You know that meant new to me, right? It did. And we went to Uno Chicago Grill. The name of that place confuses me since I don't understand if it's Uno's Chicago Grill, or if they're switching up the language mid-name (One Chicago Grill?), or if it's just Uno Grill and they threw the Chicago in there so you know it's Chicago themed... in any case - it was good. And I enjoyed asking for the "bringing home the bacon burger". Fun names! ;)

The more I nose through my list the less happy I am with some of my goals that really aren't measurable. They bug me. And so I changed some more. Right now I have a few holes to fill in. They say "new goal needed!" - and I may change more later too. Remember, that's allowed.

I'm worried about my 100 books goal! I'm only working on book 10. And I'm about a quarter of the way through my 1001 days. At this rate I'll be lucky to make it to 50! :faint: I'll have to read easier and shorter books I think. I wonder where I placed my copy of If You Give A Mouse A Cookie...

1 comments:

Denise said...

Don't you love crossing things off your list? Yay for progress!

And yay for trying new restaurants! :)