Saturday, October 11, 2008

Numbers 27 and 56... DONE!

I love being able to update the number of goals completed! I have now done SEVEN full goals! And those two halves are still waiting on me to finish them up. Heh...
#27: On Monday (I know I said Friday... but I ended up leaving work sick. :( Obviously I was able to reschedule though...) an HR person came and helped me set up my 401k. Where I work they contribute 5%, then will match up to another 4%, so I just set it up with that 4% for now, and will figure out how I might want to change it as I go. I was told that with each raise I get I should add another 1%, and then I won't even miss that money... that seems pretty genius. I will plan on at least doing that!
#56: I totally bought this game for myself:

And it arrived yesterday! And I spent all last night singing my little heart out! Jeff won't play my new game with me. What a jerk! I think he thinks it matters how your voice sounds? And it so does NOT. That's the whole point of living room karaoke. You can sing as horribly as you want! Woo! Good thing too, 'cause I'm pretty horrible. Though I did sing Bohemian Rhapsody on MEDIUM and I didn't get boo-ed off stage! Randy and Paula even liked me! Simon said it was "just okay" though. Jerk.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yay for singing in your living room! And for marking things off your list!

Kate Hart said...

I would totally sing with you. After about 4 drinks.