Thursday, October 22, 2009

Umm Whoa!

This update is a bit overdue! I knew I'd been putting off posting for a little while but I didn't realize it'd been almost 3 full months... *puts a bag over my head*

I am now up to 31 completed items, which means I had 6 extra things to cross off in that time. Not bad! And I should have a couple more pretty soon here. For now I got to cross off these:
22. Get renters insurance.
62. Go to Taughannock Falls.
64. Go somewhere crowded (like the State Fair) and don’t freak out (crowds totally suck).
65. Go camping. (Real camping.)
73. Go to a concert.

And I must have crossed another one off in between posts that I don't really remember, but I'm thinking it must have been:
52. Hang out with my mom. Just for fun.

I also finished blanket three of four for number four (and started the last one), but I'll have to come back later with a picture since it's still on our camera.

I failed number 58: Find another new-to-me writing or photo blog challenge that sounds interesting – and complete it! I started doing 30 Days of {Blank} (my blank was to be a photo everyday), but then it wasn't very fun. And I stopped. Oh well. Maybe I'll find a funner one to try later on.

I need to update my books I've read so I can update the number for 74. Read 100 books! (15/100) ... I haven't updated that list since my last post at least. D'oh!

Then also I just realized I still need to read this years 77. Read at least one book from this list each year.

Aye Carumba! :)

1 comments:

Denise said...

Yay for more progress! That's a good number of things to be crossing off at once! :)