Saturday, September 6, 2008

One Crochet Goal Down...

Only about four and a half to go! :) I learned how to read and follow a pattern today! I'm sure I didn't learn everything I will come across as I do the rest of my crocheting goals, but I did learn enough to make one half of goal number six; the hat. And that totally counts for goal #1! I love crossing things off this list. It's so exciting! Now on to my proof:

Jeff's skull guy made almost the perfect model.
Except really the hat is for a much smaller head, so it's kind of stretched out here.

Since Chewy seemed so interested I let him try it on too...
Turns out he wasn't all that interested after all.PS The pattern didn't even call for the pom pom. I improvised. Awesome, right?

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

Awesome hat! You rock my socks off with your mad crochet skills!

Awesome Sarah said...

I am pretty righteous! :) You should get some goals I think. It's actually fun. I am not weird.