Sunday, August 31, 2008

This List Whooped My Butt Today

I had to ride my bike today or risk a major fail on one of my "monthlies". Seeing as today is the 31st of August and goal #41 is to ride my bike at least once a month from May - October each year. Oy. I only rode for about 20 minutes, but I am seriously whooped. And okay, technically it was probably more like 15-18 minutes since I had to stop about half way for a couple minutes to walk a bit... My thighs are not used to this kind of torture.

I've been trying to go through and fine tune my list, adding things like "once a month" and so on so I can actually keep track of progress. I'm trying to decide my goal on this whole kitty litter thing. LOL! I am doing really well with it since starting this, but I don't really have it clearly defined so that I know when I can cross it off... It's not like the litter pan will eventually send me a thank you note or anything. I'll figure something out. Or maybe I'll just end up changing that one completely. Who knows.

While I was outside tonight I finally checked the picnic table, and I did give it a full coat, but it definitely looks like it could use another. So I will leave that goal right where it is.

2 comments:

Awesome Sarah said...

Sigh. I somehow managed to break my drop down code, even though I SWEAR I didn't change any of the actual code. I will deal with it later. Stupid HTML. :grumble:

Denise said...

Yay! Good job riding your bike, Sarah! :) I knocked another movie off my Oscar winner's list, but that seems like cheating, cuz it's way easier than riding a bike for 20 minutes!