Sunday, May 3, 2009

Goals, Goals, Goals!

I can post Numbers 2 and 15 now that they've finally been sent to their new owner! I present Mr. Turtle:


And here is the painting I took my sweet time on. (I was actually plugging along really well, then I heard that Shawn came along earlier than expected, and I lost steam. That probably should have ADDED steam... I have no excuse.)


I also painted a cow by request.

I'm working on the list some more today, and renumbering so things stay in the right categories. There's 7 or 8 blank spots for new goals to be filled in, I left 2 in the Life Things section because I'm sure stuff will pop up to fill in there, the others I just moved to the Random Things section and they can just sit there even if they end up fitting in elsewhere. Changing all the numbers is a pain in my tush. =)

I just crossed off what is now #89: Teach someone something. I think I was thinking on a bigger scale when I set that goal, but... in the last week alone I've shown about a trillion people how to send a fax. That should count. I also added and crossed of #93.... Make a bird feeder. Maybe that's cheating, but I don't think so. I did want to do it, and then I did it.

1 comments:

Denise said...

You're making great progress! And I love your turtle. :) And the others, but especially the turtle. He's super cute.